Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An Idea

Hey everyone, I have been thinking.
This is a good blog and all, but I was thinking of adding to it.
See, I have poems, Computer wallpapers and Dreams (The kind you get when you fall asleep)
And I often think that they would make my blog more interesting.
So, this blog would become kind of my personal blog.
My photographs. Poetry. Dreams. And maybe artwork.

But I don't want to just take things from everyone else out there, I mean that there are entire blogs dedicated to wallpapers and poetry and all.

But I guess that really doesn't matter since it isn't like id be stealing in any way from their work or followers.
We can all get along, can't we?

Any way, I just posted this to ask what my followers what they think, Do you think it would make my blog more interesting?
Let me know.

3 comments:

Motivationalized said...

Sure, go for it, that's the point of blogging isn't it? Do what your heart desires!

madotsuki said...

Yes! Post your dreams!

Jessica Thompson said...

Haha sweet! Followed!