Friday, February 18, 2011

Trains

These are my train Photos.









I try to take pictures of good graffiti, or good examples of graffiti.
I have more trains, but not as good photos and some wouldn't upload correctly.
Is there any good train graffiti where you are?
I don't think it is a bad thing. It is a type of art and expression. Tagging i think is dumb thing to do.
This is the difference to me between tagging and graffiti.
Tagging- Scribbling or spray painting your name or nickname onto a piece of property to call it yours, as though you own it. Gangs do it to say that this is their property or area.
Graffiti- Creating art that is expressing and representing of something to you. You are not doing it to call ownership, you are doing it to show off your work and sometimes to see reaction to it.

Comments/Criticisms/Points-Of-Views?
Thanks.

No comments: